Frances Lake Wilderness Lodge
- True wilderness lodge, accessible only by water or air, in pristine southeast Yukon. Full-service lodge stay, self-contained cabin rental, guided canoe and hiking trips. Small groups, …
Yukon Wide Adventures
- We provide year around wilderness outdoor activities. Our services include the planning of individual tours, canoe/kayak- and equipment rentals, all transportations, motorhome and camper …
Ruby Range Wilderness and Fishing Lodge
- Yukon beyond the road. Visit one of Yukon's most surreal places; If you like to get far away from it all, considering joining us for an outdoor adventure. The lodge is surrounded by the …
- Flightseeing, glacier landing, and icefield camp. Fly from Kluane Lake, follow Kaskawulsh Glacier, cross the St. Elias Mountain divide to the Mt. Logan massif. Prices from $150/person.
- Husky Bus is your one stop shop for your transportation and day trip needs. Visit the historic Dredge #4 and learn about the Klondike Gold Rush. This 3-hour trip includes an interpretive …
Up North Adventures
- Up North Adventures is an award winning adventure travel outfitter based in downtown Whitehorse. We have been helping people from all over the world experience the Yukon since 1991! Our …
Yukon Wilderness Expeditions Ltd.
- Yukon Wilderness Expeditions Ltd. started in 1996 as Shadow Lake Expeditions, and has been providing quality gear, services and trips under the same Yukon resident ownership since that time.…
- We offer the Yukon’s famous whitewater rafting day trips on the Tatshenshini and Tutshi Rivers, as well as courses in canoeing, kayaking, river rescue, and raft guide training. …
Muktuk Adventures Limited
- Located on the scenic banks of the Takhini River 20 minutes outside of Whitehorse, you can explore true wilderness. Trust our 2 year consecutive Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence award …