- Our day and multi-day trips are a perfect combination of adventure and local culture. Daily nature walks, city cycle tours and three to five day experiences are all available to ensure you …
Yukon Wilderness Expeditions Ltd.
- Yukon Wilderness Expeditions Ltd. started in 1996 as Shadow Lake Expeditions, and has been providing quality gear, services and trips under the same Yukon resident ownership since that time.…
Cathers Wilderness Adventures
- Cathers Wilderness Adventures is a two-generation family business offering year-round wilderness experiences. In winter, we welcome guests for dog sledding. In summer, we offer cabin-based …
Up North Adventures
- Up North Adventures is an award winning adventure travel outfitter based in downtown Whitehorse. We have been helping people from all over the world experience the Yukon since 1991! Our …
Northern Tales Travel Services Inc.
- Welcome to Northern Tales Travel Services, the one-stop shopping spot for all your winter adventures in the Yukon! Enjoy our Basic Aurora Viewing Package, which is recognized as one of the …
- Flightseeing, glacier landing, and icefield camp. Fly from Kluane Lake, follow Kaskawulsh Glacier, cross the St. Elias Mountain divide to the Mt. Logan massif. Prices from $150/person.
- Visit three generations of the Millar family at their working placer goldmine. Your friendly guide will take you right onto the mine site to learn how gold is deposited by nature and …
Gray Line Yukon
- Gray Line of Alaska offers a wide variety of Alaska and Yukon tours from local experts. Our customized vacations will bring you unforgettable memories with the diversity of Alaska and …
Whitehorse Who What Where Tours
- We offer informative fun tours to meet your needs. Not exactly sure what you want to do? We help create a tour to fit your time, budget and curiosity. Several tour options we love to …