Qu’il s’agisse d’hébergement, d’attractions touristiques ou même de guides en région sauvage, notre site vous servira de passerelle vers ce que le Yukon offre de meilleur. Vous y trouverez des entreprises offrant différents types de services touristiques – compagnies aériennes, hébergement, organisateurs de voyage, restaurants, magasinage, et plus encore – et des organismes qui veulent vous faire découvrir quelques-uns des attraits légendaires du Yukon, ses festivals et ses musées, de même que ses parcs et ses lieux d’intérêt historique.
Yukon Beringia Interpretive Centre
- The Klondike Gold Rush brought many a miner and fortune-seeker to the Yukon. Not long after the first miners arrived, stories of giant beasts unearthed during the quest for gold began to …
The Rock Shop
- Yukon Rock Shop is a family owned business operated out of our home on the South Klondyke Highway about 1/4 mile from the Alaska Highway junction. We have a wide variety of local and …
Canada Games Centre
- The Canada Games Centre, built as a host venue for the 2007 Canada Winter Games, is a multi-purpose venue located in the heart of Yukon’s capital city, Whitehorse. Minutes from Whitehorse …
White Pass and Yukon Route Railroad
- Built in 1898 during the Klondike Gold Rush, the White Pass & Yukon Route was completed in 1900 with the driving of the ceremonial Golden Spike in Carcross, YT. Known as “The Scenic …
Murdoch's Gem Shop
- Murdoch’s is a jewellery and gift store, specializing in gold nugget, mammoth ivory, and Canadian Diamond jewellery. Gold rush artifacts, photos and mammoth fossils on display.
Northern Tales Travel Services Inc.
- Welcome to Northern Tales Travel Services, the one-stop shopping spot for all your winter adventures in the Yukon! Enjoy our Basic Aurora Viewing Package, which is recognized as one of the …
- Your Adventure Begins Here Alpine Aviation has been operating since 1997 In our Fleet we have a Maule M7, Cessna 180, Cessna 206 and DHC2 Beaver. We provide services Year Round Late Spring …
Peabody's Photo Parlour
- Dress in 1900 costume and have a picture taken in our Victorian studio. We sell film, print digital and negative, camera accessories, local crafts, gold/silver jewellery, frames, …
Vuntut National Park
- Vuntut National Park was established in 1995 as part of the Vuntut Gwitchin First Nation Final Land Claim Agreement. Vuntut means "among the lakes" in the Gwitchin language. The park …